– State PhD in Comparative Jurisprudence from the Faculty of Sharia and Law, Al-Azhar University
– Professor and Head of the Department of Islamic Law, Faculty of Law, Cairo University
– Former member of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs.
– Member of the jury of arbitrators to examine the professor of scientific production applying to the rank of assistant and professor
– Supervising master’s and doctoral theses at the Faculty of Law, Cairo University, the Institute of Islamic Studies and the Institute of Islamic Studies.
– Fiqh and its foundations
– Domains related to Islamic law
– Participation in seminars and conferences concerned with contemporary issues at the present time