Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you viewed anonymously on the website.
- Geographical location
Users’ Personal Identifiable information:
- Sends personal information such as name, date of birth, health card numbers, email ID if required
- Completes an online registration, suggestions, or complaints form.
- Applies for a job through MBZUH Job opportunities site.
- Uses online academic services
Information Usage (make an understandable sentence)
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users’ preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users to provide MBZUH news or information regarding up-coming events.
- Users’ information is never shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect MBZUH rights or properties.
Cookies are used to customize users visit and enhance the user surfing experience. It is possible to set most web browsers to reject cookies, accept, or delete these files. However, the refusal or removing cookies may obstruct your user experience.
Links to Other Site